Jamaican Irish Moss Drink Benefits

Irish Moss or Sea Moss boiled with Linseed (flaxseed) is a favorite drink of most Jamaicans. Irish Moss is usually referred to also sea moss, carrageen moss, Irish Sea Moss or Jamaican Irish Moss.

Where to buy Irish Moss or Sea Moss?

 Irish Moss can be purchased in the market, supermarket or sometimes depending on which community you live in someone may be selling it. (Remember I told you about the influx of different cultures well Irish Moss was brought to Jamaica by the Irish).  In my community a Rastaman rides past on his bicycle from time to time and sells fresh Irish Moss and Linseed. Personally, I prefer to prepare my own drink. However, it can be bought already prepared in a tin like this one that most people drink.
Jamaican Irish Moss 

If you are overseas then you can buy Irish Moss online at Amazon.


Benefits of Irish Moss?


But, really though what are the benefits of Irish moss? Well, if you subscribe to the view that the body is electric then Irish Moss if the charge. It is electric food! Electric or not, Irish Moss builds the body and is an excellent source of magnesium, calcium, iron. In Jamaica, Irish moss is used as an aphrodisiac. Yes, most ‘gummy’ foods in Jamaica are right up that street. Many persons say that it can also cure male impotency. Not only that but the Irish Moss drink can relieve many conditions such as coughs, tuberculosis, any intestinal problems, and even bronchitis.  The Irish Moss drink is high in iodine and so helps to remedy ailments of the thyroids. 

Mainly though, Jamaican Irish moss is used to boost the body. Iris Moss is used especially if someone is recovering from a long bout of sickness, for growing children, or to bring the body back into hormonal balance.

See Part Two: How To Prepare JAmaican Irish Moss





Comments

  1. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by the American doctors, but the best way to get rid of herpes is by taking natural herbal medicines for it, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbal doctor who cured me of herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to worry that he would help me with his powerful herbal mix medicine! After 2 days of contact with him, he told me that the cure was ready and he sent it to me through DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got to me in 3 days ! I used the medication as directed (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream but I'm so happy! for people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, Diabetes,Fibroid,PCOS,LYME,hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV/AIDS, Arthritis, Hpv Infections, Liver disease, Autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because I am a living testimony and I was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit and 100 percent works I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for a good 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I'm so happy after taking his medication I'm so happy to share this testimony because i'm a living testimony that Dr James is a true herbal cure master
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR YOUR PERMANENT CURE
    EMAIL: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    Whats App +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Where to buy natural sea mossAlkaline Body Food is one of the best place where you can buy 100% natural, raw wildcrafted and whole leaf Irish sea moss with lot of healthy benefits.


    Please Visit at: https://www.alkalinebodyfood.com/



    ReplyDelete
  3. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr AZIEGBE, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR AZIEGBE for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Prepare Jamaican Irish Moss

Sorrel Drink