Jamaican Sea Moss (Irish Moss) Guide: Traditional Recipe, Benefits & Supercharge Drinks

# The Ultimate Jamaican Irish Moss Guide: Benefits & Authentic Recipe

 

Jamaican Irish Moss (scientifically known as *Chondrus crispus* or *Gracilaria*) has long been celebrated in traditional island wellness as a powerful mineral tonic and natural restorative drink. 


Now, you wonder why Jamaicans are always talking about food. I was asked that by a visitor from Argentina. She was a lawyer who visited with her husband and her sister. 


I contemplated that question for a long time and my succinct answer is that the only way that one can change their natural body is through ingestion. Well, exercise too, but exercise is dependent on ingestion. So for a method of change to the body is really the ONLY topic worth discussing. So I can  tell you safely we are not really talking about food, we are talking about vitality, good health, in short ,  longevity. 


How do I know that these products that I speak of are purported to help in healthy living?


We speak from living testimonials. There are so many centenarians in Jamaica and apart from that many people live well into their 80’s still able to wash and cook for themselves. I remember many years ago living in  a parish,  that will remain unnamed, where  I was shocked at how the elderly  population was active and  having so few wrinkles. So of course I set out to question people and find out what they were doing differently. Of course, no one really realized that this was an anomaly. That is why  I keep writing on these topics. Sometimes, because the thing is so commonplace we take it for granted. We think that everyone knows about it. We think all cultures are already benefiting from this information. 

Eventually, after asking in different settings someone pointed out that there is a mineral body of water where the children play each summer holiday. They get to enjoy the water all summer long just for fun. Well it seems to me that, this just for fun summers,  is significantly contributing to a robust and healthy population. How absolutely awesome!!


 So we can attest to the fact that  the PLANT. ANIMAL and the MINERAL KINGDOM  can significantly assist man in his quest for a healthy life.  Next I will talk about the verified benefits of MINERAL SEA MOSS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Prepare Jamaican Irish Moss

Jamaican Irish Moss Drink Benefits

Sorrel Drink